Traduzione a venire
Harlem Spirituals is a premier New York City Sightseeing provider. All tours have been carefully designed to show you, our guest, all that New York has to offer. For the past 20 years, groups and individuals have enjoyed a multitude of creative programs that capture the essence, excitement and flavor of this great city. Attention to detail is what differentiates us from the rest. Allow us to be your escort through the WORLDS CAPITAL!
Harlem Spirituals / New York Visions Tours
Sightseeing Policies for Harlem Spirituals / New York Visions Tours (Gospel & Jazz tours, "New York, New York" tours, Bronx and Brooklyn Tours):
- Starting point for all tours: Harlem Spirituals Terminal - 690 Eighth Avenue (between 43rd and 44th Streets), New York
- Meeting time: minimum 15 prior to tour departure time
- Reservations are required
- Prepayment is required
- Child rates apply to children 5 to 11 years old.
- Children 4 years old and younger not occupying a seat will not be charged.
- Appropriate attire for Harlem Gospel Tours is required (shorts not allowed). We reserve the right to refuse service to clients improperly dressed and will not refund (partially or full) for the tour.
- Harlem Spirituals assumes no liability or responsibility for 1) traffic conditions, or access to sites or other conditions beyond its control 2) sudden closure and non-access to streets, landmarks or sites by Police and or Government officials 3) acts of God such as extreme weather conditions 4) and acts only as an agent for the companies that actually supply the services, and cannot be held responsible for acts or defaults of companies and/or persons engaged in carrying out the services of the tour.
- Harlem Spirituals reserves the right to cancel or change any tours, schedules or rates and to cancel or substitute routes and stops on any tour without prior notice and to substitute restaurants, attractions, landmarks and or sites as directed by officials.
Any failure to perform, delay, liability or damage shall be excused and Harlem Spirituals, Inc. shall not be held responsible for the consequences of Acts of God, labor disputes, civil commotions, fire, weather conditions, theft, unavoidable accidents, war, acts of state or agencies thereof, or any other circumstance beyond the control of Harlem Spirituals, Inc. Harlem Spirituals shall not be liable should it be required to change an itinerary or other service necessary for the safety and continuation of any tour or passenger or due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Harlem Spirituals, Inc. Harlem Spirituals reserves the right to modify or change any published rate where changes or modifications have been made and are required by any entities beyond Harlem Spirituals's ownership or control. Harlem Spirituals shall not be held responsible for misrepresentation in the sales process by a 3rd party.
Form of Payment
Harlem Spirituals requires that all services be paid in advance (at time of booking). We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover as full payment. As an added security the CVV number of your credit card will be required when entering your credit card information.
Other tours, attractions and cruises and all other services
For other tours, attractions and cruises and all other services, clients need to REDEEM their printed CONFIRMATION AGAINST A VOUCHER at 690 Eighth Avenue (between 43rd and 44th Streets), New York at least a few hours prior to departure time. Clients should allow themselves enough time to get on time to the departure point of the service.
A confirmation for the services booked must be printed at the conclusion of the transaction. This is the documentation you need to exchange for actual boarding tickets at our office. An e-mail message will also be sent to the address you have provided. This message will not be acceptable to exchange for boarding tickets.
Should you decide to make any changes to your reservation after confirmation, our personnel will do all possible to fulfill your requirements. All changes must be put in writing and received by us, contingent on penalty fee dates, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or Harlem Spirituals / New York Visions, 690 Eighth Avenue, New York, New York 10036.
Harlem Spirituals / New York Visions sightseeing tours : All cancellations must be put in writing and received by us, contingent on penalty fee dates, e-mail to email@example.com or Harlem Spirituals / New York Visions, 690 Eighth Avenue, New York, New York 10036.
- Cancellation received 14 days or less prior to tour date will be assessed a $25.00 processing fee per booking.
- Cancellation received 2 days prior will be assessed a processing fee equivalent to 50% of initial reservation.
- Cancellation received less than 24 hours prior will be assessed a 100% cancellation fee.
- Unused tickets are non-refundable.
- No shows will not be refunded.
Washington DC excursion
- Cancellation received within 5-10 days prior to departure date will be assessed a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- Full price will apply to all cancellations within 5 days prior to departure.
- Unused tickets are non-refundable
- No shows will not be refunded.
Niagara Falls excursion
- Clients must call Harlem Spirituals (1-212-391-0900) 24 hours prior to the departure date to reconfirm the meeting time and place.
- Morning transfers will be offered from any Manhattan hotel above 14th Street and below 70th Street. For clients outside of this area, the pick up will be at the Hilton New York and Towers Hotel on 6th Avenue and 53rd Street; clients will have to go to the pick-up location on their own.
- If clients do not see their driver the morning of the tour, clients must immediately call (1-888-888-6075). Contact must be made in order to authorize the taxi reimbursement.
- All reservations have a limited capacity and are on request basis.
- There is a 21-day cut off period for all reservations.
- The rates indicated are negotiated for a certain type and number of seats. Due to airfare variations, if this number is exceeded, a surcharge will apply to air transportation and in this case a cancelation fee of 100% will apply.
- Passports are mandatory for non-US citizens to enter Canada. Visas may be required for certain countries and must be delivered in the country of origin before departure.
- All reservations require both clients full name and his/her birth date. According to the new federal regulation of air travel for all airlines, without this information, the airline may refuse to issue the tickets.
- Flight cancellation will not result in a reimbursement of the tour. The supplier will take full responsibility of arranging clients return transportation. If clients choose to return to NYC by way of public motor transportation such as Greyhound bus instead of flying back and paid out of pocket, HS/NYV will fully reimburse the bus fare.
- Flights may be cancelled or delayed due to inclement weather conditions. If and when flights are cancelled for raisons beyond HS/NYVs control, HS/NYV cannot be responsible for the clients accommodation in Buffalo; it will be the responsibility of the client.
- A 50% cancellation fee will apply for all reservations cancelled within two weeks and up to 5 business days prior to departure. There is no exception to this rule.
- Full price will apply to all cancellations within 5 business days prior to departure.
- Any reservations agreed at higher rate than normal will be subject to an immediate full cancellation fee.
- We will not be able to change dates if clients miss the flight.
- Last minute name changes will incur a fee of $100 per name (within 2 weeks prior departure).
- All group reservations will require a 20% per person deposit. Full names of all passengers are due 30 days prior to departure. Full payment is due 30 days prior to departure. All cancellations made within 30 days prior to departure will result in complete forfeiture of the amount paid.
- HS/NYV is not responsible or liable for any traffic delays during transfers, flight delays by airlines and any misconduct by its suppliers.
Attractions, museums, cruises, helicopter tours
- More than 15 days prior: no charge.
- 14 to 8 days prior: 25% for total services cancelled
- 7 to 2 days (48hrs) prior: 35% total services cancelled
- Less than 2 days: 50% of total will apply.
- Less than 24 hours: 100% will apply.
- Same day cancellation and No shows: 100% will apply.
- More than 30 days: no charge will apply.
- Less than 29 days: 100% will apply.
- No shows (including Force Majeure): 100%.
- Any luggage left at the luggage storage room during the stay, upon arrival or ?departure will be billed directly to the client.
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the departure will be cancelled or deferred.
- Services can be cancelled or modified due to Force Majeure circumstances and will not be reimbursed.
- Except special circumstances, we will not be able to deal with a complaint received 30 days after passengers have returned.
Complaints must be made in writing and received by Harlem Spirituals no later than fourteen (14) days after the date that services were provided to a tour participant. Any claim received after the fourteen (14) days will be processed at the discretion of Harlem Spirituals, Inc.
You will not upload onto the Site(s), or otherwise use the Site(s) or any products or services provided by Harlem Spirituals, Inc.,, any destructive or unlawful purposes including, but not limited to, the dissemination of computer viruses, libelous or inflammatory materials, pornographic or obscene information, invasive of privacy, stalking or harassment, abuse, tortuous conduct, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material, or any works infringing upon the patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights of third parties.
You will not download any portion of the operating software for the Site(s) or otherwise control its operation.
You will not impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, one of Harlem Spirituals, Inc.'s employees, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity.
You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Site(s).
You will not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, using the Site(s).
You may not use any "robot" "spider" or other automatic device or a program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes of functionality or any manual process to monitor or copy any of the Site(s) or any information found on the Site(s).
You will not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment using the Site(s).
You will not interfere with or disrupt the Site(s) or servers or networks connected to the Site(s), or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site(s).
You will not collect or store personal data about other users of the Site(s).
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site(s) or any products or services referenced on the Site(s).
You may not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to any portions of the Site(s) or any other protected materials or information requiring passwords or login, through any means not intentionally made available by Harlem Spirituals, Inc., for Your specific use.
IMPROPER USE OF THE SITE(S) OR THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE(S) MAY RESULT IN CIVIL AND CRIMINAL LIABILITIES.
Certain portions of the Site(s) may be protected by passwords or require a login. If You have been given a password or other PIN for access to non-public areas of the Site(s), You are solely responsible for all activities occurring in connection with or originating from such password on PIN. You should take steps to protect the confidentiality of such password or PIN and notify Harlem Spirituals, Inc., immediately if You become aware of any disclosure, loss, theft or unauthorized use.
In order to purchase the products and services using the payment method displayed on the Site(s), you must be 18 years of age or over. By using the Site(s), You confirm that You possess the legal authority to enter into the conditions of use for the Site(s), including instructing Us to collect any payments from a credit or debit card, and to use the Site(s) in accordance with all terms and conditions. You confirm that all information supplied by You in using the Site(s) is true and accurate.
All payment transactions are handled by Harlem Spirituals partner Your Pay, a secure payment processing provider. Your credit/debit card and related personal details are collected by Your Pay in order to process your order. More details regarding Your Pay's terms and conditions and privacy and security policies can be found by visiting Your Pay's official web site at www.yourpay.com/.
You agree that You are responsible for all charges incurred by Your use of the Site(s), including all bookings. You expressly authorize Harlem Spirituals, Inc., or its partner Your Pay to charge the credit card provided by You or listed on Your account for any outstanding fees or costs due to Harlem Spirituals, Inc.,. If the credit/debit card holder for bookings is not You, it will be Your responsibility to ensure that You have the card holder's consent before entering any related details, and that such details when entered are true.
This information published on the Site(s) is provided as a convenience to visitors and should be used for information purposes only. While Harlem Spirituals uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on the Site(s) is current, accurate and complete at the date of publication, no representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of such information. by Harlem Spiritualss is not liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on the Site(s).
As a condition of Your permitted use of the Site(s), You agree to indemnify and hold Harlem Spiritualss and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any information that You submit, post to or transmit through the Site(s), Your use of or connection to the Site(s), Your violation of this agreement, or Your violation of any rights of a third party.