Have a great day of fun discovering New York at your own pace! Bike through the City's waterfronts and parks. Make some stops at famous sites and landmarks and enjoy a great boat ride in the Manhattan Harbor!
- Discover New York at your own pace
- Admire beautiful views of the City and its famous landmarks
- Enjoy a boat ride around Manhattan harbor
Whether you're on vacation and want to experience the majesty of the Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty from a unique vantage point, or you just want to play outside and lose yourself in one of the City's glorious waterfront parks, this bike and boat adventure is the most fun, flexible and environmentally friendly way to exercise your freedom to enjoy everything that the Big Apple has to offer.
- Tour runs dialy March 1 through November 24th, weather permitting. (Except May 4, May 5, July 4th)
- Departure Time: Starting at 8:00am.
- Departure point: Pier 84, Hudson River Park at 557 12th Avenue and 43rd Street or Pier A, Battery Park at 18 Battery Place, West Street.
- Please be at departure point 15 minutes early for check-in.
- Tour available in English.
- Tour available on a request basis only.
- Child fare applies to children 12 and under.
- Children must be at least 1 year old and wear a helmet.
- All guests are required to bring a valid photo ID.
- Trailer carriage and tandem add-ons are available for children. Please notify us at time of booking.
- Helmets are required for all riders and will be provided at the departure point.
- Tour price includes bike and helmet rental, handlebar bag, lock, city map, Water Taxi Ticket, and optional drop-off at Brooklyn Bridge Park.
- Retrurn equipement at least 30 minutes before closing time.
- Tour price does not include gratuities, meals, and beverages.
Tour available daily March 1 through November 24th, except on May 4, May 5, July 4th. Return equipement at least 30 minutes before closing time.