An intimate and thrilling way to visit New York's magnificent harbor! This 90-minute day sail offers the perfect opportunity to sit back and relax while you take in close-up views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the Manhattan skyline.
- Sail across New York Harbor on board a hand-built, Gatsby-era yacht.
- Marvel at amazing views of NYC's most legendary landmarks and iconic skyline.
- Enjoy a drink and the unique and elegant amenities on board.
Hand built in 1929 from native hardwoods, the 82-foot schooner Shearwater harkens back to a bygone era of yachting. New York City's only floating designated landmark, Shearwater has been taking New Yorkers and the city's visitors sailing in the harbor since 2001.
Celebrating her 80th birthday last year and still going strong and sailing gracefully, the Gatsby-era yacht comfortably accommodates up to 48 passengers, and departs daily from lower Manhattanís North Cove Marina on public sails and private charters.
- Cruise runs daily, from mid-April to mid-October, weather permitting.
- Departure times: Monday through Saturday at 12:30pm and 2:45pm; Sunday at 2:00pm.
- Cruise duration: about 90 minutes.
- Departure and return point: Pier 17 at South Street Seaport.
- Boarding time: 45 mins prior to departure.
- Available on a request basis only.
- Cruise includes one free drink (beer, wine, soft drinks).
- Child fare is for children between the ages of 3 and 12.
- Children under the age of 3 are free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Boarding and Cruising times may vary. Actual cruise times will appear on your booking confirmation.
- This cruise is wheelchair accessible.
- Tour price does not include additional drinks, meals, or optional gratuities.
Includes one free drink (beer, wine, soft drinks).