Don't miss The Beast, New York's very own thrill ride! Hold on to your hats as this 30-minute, fun-filled cruise takes you for a wet n' wild ride through the New York harbor.
- Embark on a 30-minute speedboat ride across the New York Harbor.
- Enjoy a fast, loud and exhilarating cruise with music on board to match.
- Snap a close-up photo as you stop at the Statue of Liberty.
Hop on board this cruise and soar past NYC's skyscrapers at a heart-pounding 45mph. This thrilling cruise will pause for a few minutes for a close-up of the Statue of Liberty, where you'll have time for a photo-op before roaring back to life across the New York Harbor.
- Departure time: Boats depart every hour, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or dusk (whichever comes first) (special schedule on July 4th).
- Cruise duration: Approximately 30 minutes.
- Departure and return point: Pier 83 at West 42nd Street & 12th Avenue.
- Boarding time: At least 45 minutes prior to departure.
- It is not necessary to select a time or date. Please bring your receipt to the ticket window and exchange it for a boarding pass.
- Allow yourself 45 minutes for ample ticketing and boarding time.
- Receipt of purchase is valid for one year.
- Child fare is for children between the ages of 3 and 12 (min 40 inches).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Boarding and cruising times may vary. Actual cruise times will appear on your booking confirmation.
- This cruise is not wheelchair accessible.
- Tour price does not include meals and drinks, or optional gratuities.