Go beyond New York City for a day, and explore Boston with a full-day tour of this historic city. Visit some of Boston's many famed monuments and memorials, and witness the beauty of "The City on a Hill."
- Follow the historic Freedom Trail past Boston's historic sights.
- Discover some of Bean Town's most famous monuments and attractions.
- Explore the campuses of the world renowned Harvard and MIT universities.
Depart New York, and travel along the east coast through Connecticut to Boston, Massachusetts. Upon arrival in Boston, the tour begins with a walk along the Freedom Trail, then on to the Boston Harbor for a sight of the famous "Tea Party," the Navy ship the "Constitution" and Bunker Hill, before continuing on to see the downtown financial district.
Take a break from walking, and enjoy lunch at the Quincy Market, where you'll also visit the Boston Common. After lunch, you'll cross the Charles River to stroll in the squares of the world-renowned Harvard and MIT universities. You'll conclude your visit in the late afternoon, and depart southwest for an evening arrival in New York.
- Tour runs every Friday and Sunday, year-round, weather permitting.
- Departure time: 7:00am.
- Tour duration: about 13 hours.
- Tour duration may vary depending on traffic.
- Departure and return point: 125 Park Ave between 41st & 42nd street.
- Please be at departure point at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Available on a request basis only.
- Tour available in English, French, Italian, Spanish and German, based on the number of participants for each language.
- Adult pricing applies to all visitors.
- Children under the age of 2 are free, if seated on parents' lap on the bus.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- For wheelchair accessibility, please notify us at time of booking.
- Tour price does not include meals and beverages, optional gratuities, or hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Departure every Friday and Sunday, year round.