Go beyond New York City for a day and explore Boston and the Freedom Trail with a full-day tour of this historic city. Visit some of Boston's many famed monuments and memorials and witness the beauty of "The City on a Hill."
- Follow the historic Freedom Trail past Boston's historic sights.
- Discover some of Bean Town's most famous monuments and attractions.
- Explore the campuses of the world-renowned Harvard and MIT universities.
Depart New York and travel along the east coast through Connecticut to Boston, Massachusetts. Upon arrival in Cambridge, stroll in the squares of the world-renowned Harvard University and MIT University. Cross the Charles River and arrive in the center of the intellectual capital of the country. Visit Copley square with beautiful Trinity church. Walk along the freedom trail and enjoy lunch at Quincy Market, where you'll also visit the Boston Common Park. Try the world famous Clam Chowder or a lobster roll. Then continue to the Boston Harbor for a sight of the famous "Tea Party", the Navy ship the "Constitution" and Bunker Hill. Conclude your visit of Boston in the late afternoon and depart southwest for an evening arrival in New York City.
- Tour runs every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, year-round, weather permitting.
- Departure time: 7:00am.
- Tour duration: about 13 hours.
- Tour duration may vary depending on traffic.
- Departure and return point: 777 8th Ave between 47th & 48th street.
- Please be at departure point at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Available on a request basis only.
- Tour available in English, French, Italian, Spanish and German, based on the number of participants for each language.
- Adult pricing applies to all visitors.
- Children under the age of 2 are free if seated on parents' lap on the bus.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- For wheelchair accessibility, please notify us at time of booking.
- Tour price does not include meals and beverages, optional gratuities or hotel pick-up and drop-off.