Spend a day sightseeing New York City while being active! Take an extended bicycle ride of Central Park. With the help of an illustrative map, you can go at your own pace and take in the beautiful views central park has to offer.
- Create your own adventure.
- Explore NYC in a fun and light-hearted way.
- Break away from the average New York City sightseeing tour.
All Bike Rentals include an illustrative map of Central Park, helmet, chain/lock, and basket. Ride your bike throughout the city and explore the "Big Apple" in an exhilarating way. See fantastic views the Hudson or the East River while biking at the water's edge. Stroll past the public displays around Battery Park. Utilize the city's bike lanes to ride past famous landmarks like the Empire State Building or go just about anywhere you desire.
- Service runs daily, all year-round.
- Store hours: October - April: 9am-5pm / May - September: 9am-7pm.
- Rental Duration: 12 Hours
- Pick-Up/Drop-off: CPS Store - 56 W 56th Street (bet. 5th and 6th Ave). 3 Blocks south of Central Park.
- Select from a variety of high quality bicycles.
- Bikes are available for children as well as baby seats and baby trailers.
- Helmets are required for all riders and are provided at the departure point.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. Bring comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Photo ID Required and Waiver must be signed.
- Penalties apply to lost or stolen bikes.
- Bike malfunction due to customer misuse is not refundable and penalty may apply.
- Special pick-up and drop-off locations must be requested specifically and approved via email before booking.