Go on an exciting 2-hour movie sites walking tour through the world-famous Central Park. This tour highlights more than 30 film and television locations that have been used in TV shows and movies, and were shot in the most filmed location in the world: Central Park. This two-hour walking tour is a fun and relaxing way to spend an afternoon strolling through what was the first public park built in America.
- Embark on a 2-hour TV and movie locations walking tour of Central Park.
- Discover over 30 sites featured in movies and TV shows.
- Enjoy an afternoon stroll through the first public park built in America.
Visit over 30 famous TV and movie locations on this tour including the ice skating rink from Love Story and Serendipity, the Dakota where Mia Farrow lived in Rosemary's Baby, the Tavern on the Green used in Ghostbusters, the Boathouse Cafe used in When Harry Met Sally, the sight where Maculay Culkin fed pigeons in Home Alone 2 and many more!
- Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday at 12:00PM (April)
- Daily at 12:00pm (May - September)
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 12:00PM (October - December)
- Departure time: 12:00pm
- Tour duration: about 2 hours.
- Departure : just outside of Central Park, near 5th Ave & 59th St.
- Please be at departure point at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Available on a request basis only.
- Child fare is for children between the ages of 6 and 11. Children under the age of 6 are free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Tour does not include meals and beverages, optional gratuities, or hotel pick-up and drop-off.