New York's ultimate indulgence! Savor an exquisite dining experience where gourmet cuisine, elegant decor and stunning views result in an evening of unparalleled pleasure. Our imaginative culinary creations, bountiful wine list and live jazz entertainment combine to give you an unforgettable night.
- Admire NYC's breathtaking skyline at night as you cruise on the Hudson and East Rivers.
- Savor an exquisite, freshly prepared three-course dinner.
- Enjoy live entertainment on board.
The European-styled, all-glass ship, sets the mood for an unforgettable evening. This elegant ship was designed for optimal comfort and flexibility, and features an innovative deck layout which creates an inviting and intimate dining experience, and guarantees stunning views of Manhattan's glittering skyline.
- Cruise runs every Saturday night, weather permitting.
- Boarding time: 7:45pm | Starting April 1st: 6:15pm.
- Departure time: 8:30pm | Starting April 1st: 7:00pm..
- Cruise duration: about 3 hours.
- Departure and return point: Pier 61 at Chelsea Piers, West 23rd Street & 12th Avenue.
- Available on a request basis only.
- Dinner jackets are recommended for men and cocktail attire for women.
- Please, no jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Boarding and Cruising times may vary. Actual cruise times will appear on your booking confirmation.
- For wheelchair accessibility, please contact us at least 72 hours in advance.
- Tour price does not include drinks, optional gratuities, or hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Price does not include beverages and gratuities. Rates may not apply for holiday & specialty cruises and are subject to change. Dinner jackets are recommended for men and cocktail attire for women.