Witness the most dazzling celebration of our nation's independence complete with brilliant fireworks and a spectacular, close-up view of the majestic Statue of Liberty, while enjoying an exquisite sit-down dinner. Enjoy music and dancing, or just strolling along the spacious outer decks. Let New York revolve around you!
- Admire NYC's glimmering skyline.
- Savor a freshly prepared, gourmet five-course dinner.
- Enjoy live entertainment on board.
This year experience something truly special: a once in a life time chance to get a front row seat to the Macy's Fireworks display while comfortably seated at your own private table. You'll also be treated to a special sit-down dinner, open bar and music. It will be a night to remember!
- Cruise runs on Wednesday 4th of July.
- Boarding time: 6:00pm.
- Sails: 7:00 -11:00pm.
- Cruise duration: about 4 hours.
- Boarding begins 60 minutes prior to the cruise.
- Departure and return point: Pier 81 at 41st Street and 12th Avenue - Hudson River.
- Available on a request basis only.
- Dress code: business casual or festive attire.
- There are vegetarian options offered on the menu. If you have any dietary needs, please notify us at time of booking so that we can try to accommodate you.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Children are welcome on board and children under age 3 are free.
- Boarding and Cruising times may vary. Actual cruise times will appear on your booking confirmation.
- Please note that due to coast guards restriction the cruise will not sail to the Satatue of Liberty.
Dress code: Dress shirts required for men. Jackets optional. Elegant or business attire for women. Jeans, sneakers, shorts, t-shirts, tank tops and flip-flops not permitted onboard at any time.
Cruise runs on Wednesday 4th of July. Boarding starts at 6:00pm and sailing is between 7:00 and 11:00pm. Prior reservation required.