A pass that allows you full flexibility! Imagine picking up a bike at Prospect Park, riding on the Brooklyn Bridge, and dropping it off at Battery Park. But then imagine that the ride just started and you still have the whole day to see the the City's most famous landmarks! Make your own tour and enjoy it at your own pace!
- Explore New York City the Green Way.
- Admire beautiful views of the City and its famous landmarks along the way.
- Benefit from unparalleled vantage points, and snap amazing panoramic pictures of NYC.
Upon arrival, each customer will receive a physical Day Pass (the size of a business card) to use throughout their ride. This allows you to pick up and drop off from any of the 11 following locations: Pier 84, Hudson River Park at 557 12th Avenue and 43rd Street or Pier A, Battery Park at 18 Battery Place, West Street..
- Tour runs daily, March 1 through November 24, weather permitting.
- Operating Hours: March 1 through May 31: 9:00am to 7:00pm | June 1st throught August 31st: 8:00am to 8:00pm | September 1st through November 24th: 9:00am to 7:00pm
- Available on a request basis only.
- Tour is not recommended for children under the age of 12.
- All guests are required to bring a valid photo ID.
- Helmets are required for all riders and are provided at the departure point.
- Child fare is for children under the age of 12.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Tour price does not include meals and beverages, optional gratuities, or hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Tour available daily through November 24th, except on July 4th. Retrurn equipement at least 30 minutes before closing time.