Discover Manhattan like the great explorers! The Full-Island Cruise provides passengers with three hours of relaxation, leisurely sightseeing and discovery. This extended cruise gives you an unparalleled opportunity to enjoy New York from the water.
- Embark on a 2.5-hour cruise around Manhattan.
- Discover the outer boroughs from the water.
- Sit back and relax as you coast by countless NYC sights and attractions.
Experience New York City as you circumnavigate Manhattan Island and see it all, including three rivers, seven major bridges, five boroughs, more than 25 world renowned landmarks and magnificent close-ups of Lady Liberty.
- March 15- April 25, 2014: Sails daily at 11:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- April 26- September 1, 2014: Sails Daily at 10:00 a.m.; 12:30 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- September 2- October 26, 2014: Sails Daily at 10:00 a.m.; 12:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- October 27-December 31, 2014: Sails Daily at 12:30 p.m. (Special Schedule on Thanksgiving, Closed on Christmas Day)
- January 1 - March 13, 2015: Sails Daily at 2:30pm
- Cruise duration: Approximately 2.5 hours.
- Departure and return point: Pier 83 at West 42nd Street & 12th Avenue.
- Boarding time: at least 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Child fare is for children between the ages of 3 and 12.
- Children under the age of 3 are free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Boarding and cruising times may vary. Actual cruise times will appear on your booking confirmation.
- The vessel is wheelchair accessible; however, the toilets are not wheelchair accessible.
- Tour price does not include meals and drinks, or optional gratuities.
Special schedule on July 4th. The cruise runs all year long except on December 25th. Please bring your receipt to the ticket window and exchange it for a boarding pass. Allow yourself 45 minutes for ample ticketing and boarding time.