Join us for an unforgettable tour of Harlem's historic sights with a knowledgeable tour guide. Experience Harlem's joyous Gospel sounds, brought to you by the incredible ARC Gospel choir! With its lively cultural tapestry and rich history, Harlem has a fascinating story to tell at every turn.
- Take a guided bus tour of historic Harlem with a live tour guide
- See famous landmarks such as the Apollo Theater and the Cotton Club
- Attend one hour of powerful Gospel music with the ARC choir
Our Harlem tour will take you past some of Harlem's most famous landmarks - nostalgic reminders of Harlem's Golden Age. Our guided bus tour will take you through Harlem's charming tree-lined streets and historic districts in the safety of a comfortable motor coach and introduce you to one of New York’s most picturesque and notable neighborhoods.
The beautiful acapella sounds of the ARC Gospel choir during our mid-week hour of power are sure to inspire and delight you. Hear their powerful voices singing songs of praise and share their experience. ARC stands for Addicts Rehabilitation Center, the oldest drug-free treatment program center in New York State. This Gospel choir was formed to finance treatment for the people in the community in order to help them recover from drug addictions.
- Tour runs every Wednesday.
- Tours in all languages: departure at 9:00 a.m.
- Tour duration: about 4 hours.
- Tour duration may vary depending on the length of the church service.
- Departure point: 690 Eighth Avenue.
- Return point: Times Square area.
- Please come and exchange your voucher 24 hours before the tour* at our boutique and be at departure point at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- *If you can't come to our office 24 hours in advance, you can also exhange get your tickets the morning of the tour.
- Tour available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese based on the number of participants for each language.
- Tours can be run in two languages.
- Child fare is for children between the ages of 3 and 11.
- Out of respect for congregants, we ask you not to wear shorts, tank tops and flip flops.
- Cameras and camrecorders are not allowed inside the church.
- For wheelchair accessibility, please contact us at least 1 month in advance.
- Tour price does not include meals and beverages, optional gratuities, or hotel pick-up and drop-off.