A trip to the City is nothing if you don’t make a stop at Central Park, so hop on a bike for this amazing tour of one of the most well-known parks in the world and enjoy the sights!
- Enjoy an guided bike ride Central Park
- Pass by must-see sites
- Discover off the beaten path sites
NYC's Number 1 tourist destination is Central Park! This guided tour gives a comprehensive look at the park and visitors get to every famous spot they want to see. From Bethesda Fountain to Strawberry Fields and the Dakota to the Jackie Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, guests see it all. Participants will also visit lesser-known sights like Cleopatra's Needle, Sheep Meadow, the Shakespeare Garden, plus the Swedish Marionette Theater, and so much more.
- Tour runs daily through October 21st, weather permitting. (Except July 4th).
- Departure time: 10:30am | 1:30pm |
- Tour duration: about 2 hours.
- Departure/Ending Point: 231 West 96th Street (at corner of Broadway, nearby trains are the 1, 2 and 3 to 96th Street).
- Please be at departure point 15 minutes early for check-in.
- Tour available in English.
- Tour available on a request basis only.
- Tour Length: 5 miles / 8 km.
- Difficulty: easy riding.
- Child fare applies to children 12 and under.
- Children must be at least 1 year old and wear an helmet.
- All guest are required to bring a valid photo ID.
- Trailer carriage and tandem add-ons are available for children. Please notify us at time of booking.
- Helmets are required for all riders and will be provided at the departure point.
- Tour price includes bike and helmet rental, and a bottle of water.
- Tour price does not include meals, beverages other than the bottle of water, and gratuities.