Manhattan's famous sights are even more beautiful when illuminated at night! Discover Central Park at night, avoid the daytime crowds and enjoy the romance created by the shadows cast from the streetlights.
- Explore beautiful Central Park by night
- Enjoy the quiet atmosphere of the park when its streets and paths are empty
- Admire beautiful NYC sights such as Guggenheim Museum
New York should vie for the title "The City of Light"! Riding around Central Park you'll get to see some of its most famous sights, especially beautiful when they are illuminated at night. See the iconic Belvedere Castle, Bethesda Fountain, Guggenheim Museum, Onassis Reservoir, and so much more! The perfect night in NYC!
- Tour runs daily May 23 through September 5th, weather permitting. (Except July 4th)
- Departure time: 8:00pm.
- Tour duration: 2.5 hours.
- Departure point: Central Park at Columbus Circle at Central Park West and 59th Street.
- Ending point: Central Park at Columbus Circle at Central Park West and 59th Street.
- Please be at departure point 15 minutes early for check-in.
- Tour available in English.
- Tour available on request basis only.
- Child fare applies to children 12 and under.
- Children must be at least 1 year old and wear a helmet.
- Tour length: 5 miles/8 km.
- Difficulty: easy riding
- All guests are required to bring a valid photo ID.
- Trailer carriage and tandem add-ons are available for children. Please notify us at time of booking.
- Helmets are required for all riders and will be provided at the departure point.
- Tour price includes bike and helmet rental, as well as a bottle of water.
- Tour price does not include gratuities, meals, beverages other than the bottle of water.