Soar above New York Harbor to view all of New York City’s most captivating sights! Your tour begins down the Hudson River, flying by Manhattan’s Financial District, and allowing for a birds eye view of the Statue of Liberty, the newly refurbished Governors Island, Ellis Island and the Verrazano Bridge. Your helicopter will then continue up the Hudson River towards Midtown where you will see all of New York City’s most famous skyscrapers.
- Take an exhilarating 20 minutes helicopter tour of New York City.
- Get an unmatched view of NYC's famous skyline.
- Enjoy landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, and many more from the air.
Experience New York City like you've never experienced it before! Get fascinating aerial views of the Empire State, Met Life, Woolworth and Chrysler buildings as well as the USS Intrepid, Central Park, Yankee Stadium*, St. John the Devine Cathedral, Columbia University, George Washington Bridge, the Palisades of New Jersey, and more!
*There are no flights over Yankee Stadium during home games.
- Tour runs year round, weather permitting.
- Hours of operation: Monday to Saturday 9:00am-6:30pm (last flight at 6:00pm).
- Departure time: scheduled upon request.
- Tour duration: about 20 minutes.
- Departure and return point: Downtown Manhattan Heliport at Pier 6 on the East River.
- Please be at departure point at least 45 minutes prior to departure.
- An additional $35 (until March 2017), $40 (as of April 2017) per person heliport facility/security fee is payable upon arrival at the heliport.
- All guests are required to bring a valid photo ID.
- All bags are subject to security inspection.
- Tour is available in English.
- Adult pricing applies to all visitors.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- For wheelchair accessibility, please contact us.
- Tour price does not include meals and beverages, optional gratuities, or hotel pick-up and drop-off.