This heart-pounding, 30-minute speedboat ride captures the excitement and energy of New York City as it screams out of South Street Seaport's Pier 16 in a shower of waves-- and it's more than just the thrill of wind and water in your hair! This is a full-fledged show featuring a tour, music and plenty of laughs for up to 135 passengers!
- Embark on a 30-minute speedboat ride across the New York Harbor.
- Enjoy a fast, loud and funny cruise with pumping music on board.
- Gain a different, more exciting view of NYC from the water.
Hop on board this cruise and soar past NYC's skyscrapers at a heart-pounding 45mph. This thrilling cruise will take you across the New York Harbor and give you a unique and exciting view of New York City from the water!
- June:12:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m., hourly.
- July-August: 12:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m., hourly.
- May & Sept: 12:00 p.m.-dusk, hourly(weekends only)
- All scheduled SHARK rides are weather permitting.
- Cruise duration: Approximately 30 minutes.
- Departure and return point: Pier 16 at South Street Seaport.
- Boarding time: at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- You must be at least 40 inches tall to ride.
- Children must be able to sit in their own seats.
- Child fare is for children between the ages of 3 and 12.
- Children under the age of 3 are free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Boarding and cruising times may vary. Actual cruise times will appear on your booking confirmation.
- This cruise is not wheelchair accessible.
- Tour price does not include meals and drinks, or optional gratuities.