No visit to New York City is complete without a tour of the Statue Liberty, America's most famous national monument! The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour grants you access to Liberty Island, for an up-close and personal view of Lady Liberty. After Liberty Island, continue on to Ellis Island and visit the Museum of Immigration, "America's Gate" for over 12 million immigrants.
- Get an up-close and personal view of the Statue of Liberty
- Visit Ellis Island where one third of the US population can trace its ancestry back to immigrants who first arrived there.
- Enjoy a round-trip ferry ride from Battery Park to Liberty and Ellis islands.
The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the people of the United States and is a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886, designated as a National Monument in 1924 and restored for her centennial on July 4, 1986.
The Ellis Island Immigration Museum is an important and iconic part of America's history. Over 12 million passed through the island while it was in operation. Today, more than 40% of Americans have an ancestor who entered the country through Ellis Island.
- Ferry to Liberty and Ellis islands available daily (except December 25th), year-round, weather permitting.
- First ferry departs Battery Park to Liberty Island at 9:30am.
- It is strongly recommended that you arrive to the departure point at least 1 hour prior to departure.
- Last ferry leaves for Battery Park from Liberty Island at 5:00pm, and from Ellis Island at 5:15pm.
- If you wish to visit both islands, it is essential to leave to Battery Park by 1:00pm.
- We encourage visitors to board a ferry before 2:00pm, if they wish to see both Liberty and Ellis islands.
- Guests who choose to depart after 2:00 pm will only be able to visit either Liberty Island or Ellis Island.
- Visitors to the Liberty and Ellis Islands must go through stringent security screening before boarding the ferry.
- On weekends, holiday seasons, and from April through October, wait periods may exceed 90 minutes at the screening areas.
- Audio tours in French, Italian, and Spanish are available at an extra fee.
- Child fare is for children between the ages of 4 and 12. Children under the age of 4 are free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Ticket price does not include hotel pick-up and drop-off.