New York City isn’t called the "Big Apple" for nothing! This very popular tour provides awe inspiring views of NYC's most iconic landmarks. Soar above the famous Hudson River, and experience New York City like you've never experienced it before
- Take an exhilarating 15 minute helicopter tour of New York City.
- Get an unmatched view of NYC's famous skyline.
- Enjoy landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, and many more from the air.
Get an unmatched aerial view of Governor's and Ellis Islands, and see Manhattan's Financial District before cruising past the monumental landscape of NYC's skyline. Sights include the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, the Woolworth and Met Life Buildings, and the USS Intrepid, just to name a few. You will even catch a glimpse of the George Washington Bridge and the world renowned Central Park before heading back to the heliport.
- Tour runs from monday to saturday, year-round, weather permitting.
- Hours of operation: Monday to Saturday 9:00am-6:30pm.
- Departure time: scheduled upon request.
- Tour duration: 15 minutes.
- Departure and return point: Downtown Manhattan Heliport at Pier 6 on the East River.
- Please be at departure point at least 45 minutes prior to departure.
- An additional heliport facility/security fee (35 USD) is payable upon arrival at the heliport.
- All guests are required to bring a valid photo ID.
- All bags are subject to security inspection.
- Tour is available in English.
- Adult pricing applies to all visitors.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- For wheelchair accessibility, please contact us.
- Tour price does not include meals and beverages, optional gratuities, or hotel pick-up and drop-off.