Why not go for the best! Experience a 30 minute luxurious, new perspective of this incomparable city! The Deluxe Tour is your ticket to New York City's most premier tour.
- Take a 30 minute helicopter ride over Manhattan.
- Get an unmatched view of the City's famous skyline.
- Enjoy landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty, the Yankee Stadium*, the Verrazano Bridge, and many more from the air.
Discover the Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, Midtown, Central Park, Hudson River, New Jersey, Harlem, Yankee Stadium* (on non game days), George Washington Bridge, the Northern tip of Manhattan, and more from the air. Flying over the Verrazano Bridge gives you a distant view of Coney Island, along with manmade Hoffman Island & Swinburne Island. This is the most extravagant and exhilarating sightseeing and photo opportunity to create your everlasting memories of New York City!
*There are no flights over Yankee Stadium during home games.
- Tour runs daily, year-round, weather permitting.
- Hours of operation: Monday to Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm.
- Departure time: scheduled upon request.
- Tour duration: about 30 minutes.
- Departure and return point: Downtown Manhattan Heliport at Pier 6 on the East River.
- Please be at departure point at least 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Tour is available on a request basis only.
- Minimum of four passengers per reservation required.
- All guests are required to bring a valid photo ID.
- All bags are subject to security inspection.
- Tour is available in English.
- Adult pricing applies to all visitors.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- For wheelchair accessibility, please contact us.
- Tour price does not include meals and beverages, optional gratuities, or hotel pick-up and drop-off.