All aboard for a fantastic bird's-eye view of the magic Isle of Manhattan. Experience the beauty of the New York Harbor, including an up-close view of the Statue of Liberty.
- Take a 15 minute helicopter tour over Manhattan.
- Get an unmatched view of the City's famous skyline.
- Enjoy landmarks such as the Chrysler, the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, Central Park and many more from the air.
Your journey in the sky will take you near the 120 year old Brooklyn Bridge, South Street Seaport, Governors Island and Ellis Island. You will make your way up the Hudson River and enjoy the sights of the Chrysler and Empire State buildings, World Financial Center, Chelsea Piers, Jacob Javits Convention Center, the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, Time Warner Center and Central Park. Don't forget about the New Jersey Coast including the Goldman Sachs Tower, Colgate Clock, Liberty State Park and you will also view Ground Zero.
All this and more of the dramatic New York skyline makes this tour a must for any visitor!
- Tour is available on a request basis only.
- Minimum of two passengers per reservation required.
- All guests are required to bring a valid photo ID.
- All bags are subject to security inspection.
- Tour is available in English.
- Adult pricing applies to all visitors.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- For wheelchair accessibility, please contact us.
- Tour price does not include meals and beverages, optional gratuities, or hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Tour runs daily, year-round, weather permitting.
- Hours of operation: Monday to Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm.
- Departure time: scheduled upon request.
- Tour duration: about 15 minutes.
- Departure and return point: Downtown Manhattan Heliport at Pier 6 on the East River.
- Please be at departure point at least 45 minutes prior to departure.