Seated in comfort, take in an extended aerial excursion that includes many of New York's most iconic landmarks and sights, as well as a distant view of the Verrazano Bridge.
- Take an exhilarating 20 minute helicopter tour of New York City.
- Get an unmatched view of NYC's famous skyline.
- Enjoy landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, and many more from the air.
Fly up the Hudson River, and enjoy magnificent views of the Chrysler and Empire State Buildings, World Financial Center, Chelsea Piers, Jacob Javits Convention Center, the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, Time Warner Center and Central Park. Don't forget about the New Jersey Coast including the Goldman Sachs Tower, Colgate Clock, Liberty State Park, the man-made miracle of the George Washington Bridge and nature's astounding New Jersey Palisades. You will also view Landmarks such as the Yankee Stadium*, Columbia University and Harlem. All the sights above make for an incredible, not to be missed, tour experience!
*There are no flights over Yankee Stadium during home games.
- Tour runs daily, year-round, weather permitting.
- Hours of operation: Monday to Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm.
- Departure time: scheduled upon request.
- Tour duration: about 20 minutes.
- Departure and return point: Downtown Manhattan Heliport at Pier 6 on the East River.
- Please be at departure point at least 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Tour is available on a request basis only.
- Minimum of two passengers per reservation required.
- All guests are required to bring a valid photo ID.
- All bags are subject to security inspection.
- Tour is available in English.
- Adult pricing applies to all visitors.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- For wheelchair accessibility, please contact us.
- Tour price does not include meals and beverages, optional gratuities, or hotel pick-up and drop-off.