Venture beyond New York City for a day trip and explore Washington D.C. with a full-day tour of the nation's capital. Visit some of DC's many famed monuments and memorials and witness the beauty of the "Capital of the Free World."
- Discover some of the District's most famous monuments and museums.
- Entrance to Arlington cemetery
- Panoramic tour of the city.
Depart New York heading south, passing through the states of New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland before arriving at the nation's capital, Washington DC. Begin your day trip with a visit to the world famous Arlington National cemetery, before continuing on to Capitol Hill.
Your trip will take you around town, where you will have the opportunity to see the Capitol, the Senate and the White House, the core of the U.S. government. Stop for a visit to the Air and Space Museum before heading towards the Lincoln, Washington, Korea and Vietnam Memorials.
Conclude your day trip with a late afternoon panoramic city tour before departing back to New York for an early evening arrival.
- Tour runs daily, year-round, weather permitting.
- Departure time: 7:00am.
- Tour duration: about 13 hours.
- Tour duration may vary depending on traffic.
- Departure and return point: 777 8th Ave between 47th & 48th street.
- Please be at departure point at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Available on a request basis only.
- Air conditioned van or bus.
- Professional tour guide available in English, French, Italian, Spanish and German, based on the number of participants for each language.
- Adult pricing applies to all visitors.
- Children under the age of 2 are free, if seated on parents' lap on the bus.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- For wheelchair accessibility, please notify us at time of booking.
- Tour price does not include meals and beverages, optional gratuities or hotel pick-up and drop-off.