Climb aboard ZEPHYR, a one-of-a-kind yacht, for a one-hour cruise and the opportunity to view New York City from the comfort of multiple climate-controlled decks.
- Embark on a one-hour, comfortable yacht cruise along Manhattan's coastline.
- Marvel at amazing views of NYC's most legendary landmarks and iconic skyline.
- Enjoy the comfortable, elegant and climate-controlled amenities on board.
Surrounded by spectacular sights outside and elegant amenities inside, you will glide past many of New York's most legendary landmarks including the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building and the Brooklyn Bridge. From start to finish, ZEPHYR provides a unique fun-filled experience.
- January – March: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., hourly
- April – December: 10:00 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 5:00 p.m.*
- *5:00 p.m. boat dep only offered May - September.
- Cruise duration: Approximately 1 hour.
- Departure and return point: Pier 16 at South Street Seaport.
- Boarding time: at least 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase on board.
- Child fare is for children between the ages of 3 and 12.
- Children under the age of 3 are free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Boarding and cruising times may vary. Actual cruise times will appear on your booking confirmation.
- This cruise is wheelchair accessible.
- Tour price does not include meals and drinks, or optional gratuities.