NYC Private Williamsburg and Bushwick Walking Tour
Begin your NYC neighborhood tour with a visit through two of the most creative Brooklyn neighborhoods. You will start with Williamsburg, which has an industrial landscape transformed into a flourishing and vibrant artistic community. Along the way, you will view cutting-edge graffiti murals from some of NYC’s most innovative emerging artists.
Next, you will delve into the dynamic neighborhood of Bushwick through an exploration of its street art, part of contemporary American culture. You’ll also have the opportunity to browse some of Brooklyn’s trendiest stores, making this a well-rounded and engaging experience for all. The collections are curated and change frequently – you may even see artists working on their latest masterpieces. To discover more about the variety of art pieces, you can check out our NYC Private Graffiti Workshop!
Our professional guide will allow you to explore at your own pace and soak up the local culture.
Don’t miss out on this unforgettable opportunity to experience the cutting-edge art and creative energy of these two iconic Brooklyn neighborhoods.
If you want to explore more exciting NYC highlights, don’t miss our collection of New York City tours.
- Tour Guide
- Round-trip Transportation by car
- Tips/gratuity for guide and driver
- Public transport to the neighborhood
|Adults (ages 12-99): starting at $550
|You pick the departure time.
|690 8th Ave, 10036 New York County, New York, United States Hotel pickup is also offered. Contact us to see if your hotel is on our pickup list.
|English & French *based on availability - German, Italian, Spanish
- The tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- The location is near public transportation.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- Private tour ensures personalized attention and a flexible itinerary.
- Check out our terms & conditions for more information.
- Cancellations received 2 days before the tour date will be assessed a processing fee equivalent to 50% of the initial reservation.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours before the tour date will be assessed a 100% cancellation fee.
- Unused tickets are non-refundable. No-shows are not refunded.
Learning about Hamilton. The Tour Guide shared extensive information about the founding father in two languages and kept us, tourists, engaged throughout the entire trip. Fascinating, well informed and great... read more
November 8, 2022
Beautiful People, Beautiful Voices - The pick-up point for the tour is 690 8th Ave - there was a tour rep at the door and our group of around 40 waited on the sidewalk for... read more
July 31, 2022
On another level - Great experience in this one. Our tour guide Alvin provided us with many interesting information for the Harlem area.
The gospel was out of this world for believers... read more
July 25, 2022