Take an unforgettable private tour of Harlem's historic sights. With its lively cultural tapestry and rich history, Harlem has a fascinating story to tell at every turn.
- The comfort of your private car and chauffeur
- Your own dedicated guide to show you the neighborhood
- Harlem's historic sights: Apollo Theater and Cotton Club included
- Attend a Sunday morning Gospel service or one hour of powerful Gospel music with the ARC choir on Wednesday
The tour starts at your hotel where your guide and private car will pick you up for 4 hours of fun and amazement. From the comfort of your car, you will experience the best of Harlem and enjoy the stories and fun facts shared by your guide. Along the way, you’ll also be offered plenty of opportunities to get out of the car to walk the streets and take some pictures.
Witness the beautiful a capella sounds of the ARC (Addicts Rehabilitation Center) Gospel choir during our mid-week hour of power or join a local congregation for the Sunday worship mass service.
- Tour runs every Wednesday and Sunday, weather permitting.
- The tour is available on any other day on request (without Gospel)
- Duration: 4 hours
- Departure point: your Manhattan hotel
- Please be ready at least 15 minutes prior to pick-up
- Tour price is per person and includes driver, car and guide for 4 hours
- Vehicle type is based upon number of passengers: Sedan 1-2, SUV 3-5, Van 6-8, Sprinter 9-10
- Available on request basis only.
- Tour available in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
- Adult pricing applies to all visitors.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- For wheelchair accessibility, please notify us at time of booking.
- Tour price does not include additional drinks, or optional gratuities.