If you are looking for a break from the hustle and bustle of New York City, exploring Central Park by bike is an ideal getaway for a family outing, romantic escapade, or to spend quality time alone with mother nature!
- Easy way to explore all of Midtown and enjoy the iconic sights and historic landmarks
- Freedom to ride throughout the Hudson River area with no parking woes
- Flexibility to return bike to any Unlimited Biking locations without additional fee
Explore Manhattan on two wheels! Cycle down the picturesque Hudson River Greenway that includes gorgeous views of the majestic river. You will pass by the newly constructed Hudson Yards and the popular High Line Park, that was built on top of an old railroad trestle! Ride through Chelsea and into Lower Manhattan, where you will see some of the original
settlements of the city.
- Rental duration: DayPASS
- Operates DAILY Year-round
- Departure Daily: November 1st - March 31st: 9am-5pm / April 1st - October 31st: 8am-8pm.
- Pick-Up/Drop-off at any of these locations: Seasonal: April 1- October 31: Unlimited Biking: Hudson River - 455 12th Avenue (Pier 78, 38th Street and 12th Ave). Unlimited Biking: Central Park - 56 W. 56th Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues), Unlimited Biking: Columbus Circle - 346 W. 57th Street, (between 8th and 9th Avenues), Unlimited Biking: Harlem - 111 W. 110th Street (Central Park North and Malcolm X Boulevard) or Unlimited Biking: Brooklyn Bridge - 38 Park Row (Park Row and Beekman Street).
- Select from a variety of high quality bicycles.
- Helmets are required for all riders and are provided at the departure point.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. Bring comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Please bring photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of bikes.
- Penalties apply to lost or stolen bikes.
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own.
- Bike malfunction due to customer misuse is not refundable and penalty may apply.