Discover where your favorite superheroes from The Avengers, Spider-Man, Batman, Superman, Jessica Jones and more saved the day.
- Visit the heart of New York City featured in Captain America: The First Avenger, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Heroes.
- Step into Clark Kent’s shoes at the Daily Planet in the in the Superman franchise.
- Relive the Battle of New York along Park Avenue from The Avengers.
Take this tour to see where your favorite comic book heroes from The Avengers, Spider-Man, Batman, Superman, Jessica Jones and more saved the day. This is a one-of-a-kind experience for comic book lovers, young and old. Whether you’re a Comic-Con regular or a casual fan, this tour will give you a behind-the-scenes look at many of the most amazing, fantastic, and incredible adventures on screen and from the comics.
- Available year-round, weather permitting.
- Saturday and Sunday at 12:00pm.
- Tour duration: Approximately 3 hours.
- Departure point: Inside Midtown Comics located at 200 West 40th Street between 7th & 8th Avenue.
- Please be at departure point at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Available on a request basis only. Reservations are necessary.
- Children 5 and under are free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Tour does not include meals and beverages, optional gratuities, or hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Feel free to dress up in your favorite Superhero t-shirt or costume, our guide will be dress up.
- Tour guides will be wearing a cape with The Super Tour of NYC Logo at the departure points.