Experience the world-renowned Central Park via bicycle. Plan a sightseeing trip with the help of an illustrative map and see breath-taking attractions all over its 843 acres. Explore the sites in a fun and convenient way.
- Explore Central Park in the best way possible.
- Plan your own adventure and see all of Central Park's breathtaking attractions.
- Break away from the average New York City sightseeing tour.
With over 47 miles of paths traversing 843 acres, Central Park is a magnificent green space offering a peaceful mixture of lakes, forests, and trails, providing an excellent ride for both experienced and casual bike riders. Not only can you take advantage of the endless paths, but you can also take in the art, architecture, and history that make Central Park unique. Located in the heart of Manhattan in New York City, Central Park is an oasis inside one of the largest cities in the world, making it one of the perfect places for a leisurely bike ride.
- Operates: Year Round - Daily.
- Store hours: November 1st - March 31st: 9am-5pm daily / April 1st - October 31st: 9am-7pm. daily
- Rental Duration: 4 Hours.
- Pick-Up/Drop-off: Unlimited Biking: Columbus Circle - 346 W. 57th Street (between 8th and 9th Avenues) or Unlimited Biking: Central Park South-56 W 56th Street (between 5th and 6th avenue).
- Select from a variety of high quality bicycles.
- Helmets are required for all riders and are provided at the departure point.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. Bring comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Photo ID Required and Waiver must be signed.
- Penalties apply to lost or stolen bikes.
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own.
- Bike malfunction due to customer misuse is not refundable and penalty may apply.