A fun and exciting 4-hour tour to explore two of Brooklyn’s hippest neighborhoods like a VIP! Discover Williamsburg and Bushwick with your own private guide.
- A local New Yorker and tour guide for your own. This allows you to enjoy the visit in the best conditions for a unique and memorable experience.
- The visit of the trendy Williamsburg
- Guided tour of the cool street art of Bushwick
The tour starts at your hotel where your guide will pick you up for 4 hours of fun and amazement. You will take the subway and head to Brooklyn.
Start with a visit through Williamsburg, its once gritty industrial landscape transformed into a flourishing and vibrant artistic community. View cutting-edge graffiti murals from some of NYC’s most innovative emerging artists. Take the opportunity to shop at some of Brooklyn’s trendiest stores. Then, delve into the dynamic neighborhood of Bushwick through an exploration of its street art, part of the contemporary American culture.
- Tour runs every day, weather permitting.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Departure point: your hotel
- Please be ready at least 15 minutes before departure
- Tour price is per person and includes a guide for 4 hours for 1 to 6 people
- Tour price does not include transfer fees (subway or private car) from your Manhattan hotel to Brooklyn.
- Available on request basis only.
- Tour available in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- For wheelchair accessibility, please notify us at time of booking.
- Tour price does not include additional drinks, or optional gratuities.