If you are looking for a break from the hustle and bustle of New York City, exploring Central Park by bike is an ideal getaway for a family outing, romantic escapade, or to spend quality time alone with mother nature!
- Multiple convenient locations near Central Park
- Flexibility to return bike to any Unlimited Biking locations without additional fee.
- Freedom to ride on Central Park's 47 miles (75 km) of trails
- Amazing sights & historic landmarks in Central Park
Central Park is a magnificent 843-acre green space surrounded by one of the largest and most vibrant locales in the world – New York City. Located in the heart of Manhattan, this world famous park offers a peaceful mixture of lakes, forests, and trails. Beyond the natural attractions, you will encounter amazing sculptures, architecture, and artistic renderings. Central Park is quite simply the perfect place for a leisurely bike ride.
- Rental duration: DayPASS
- Operates DAILY Year-round
- Departure Daily: November 1st - March 31st: 9am-5pm / April 1st - October 31st: 8am-8pm.
- Pick-Up/Drop-off: Unlimited Biking: Columbus Circle - 346 W. 57th Street (between 8th and 9th Avenues) or Unlimited Biking: Central Park South-56 W 56th Street (between 5th and 6th avenue).
- Select from a variety of high quality bicycles.
- Helmets are required for all riders and are provided at the departure point.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. Bring comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Please bring photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of bikes.
- Penalties apply to lost or stolen bikes.
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own.
- Bike malfunction due to customer misuse is not refundable and penalty may apply.