Explore the legendary Niagara Falls on a day trip from New York. Save hours of travel time as you fly to upstate New York and tour the falls on both the U.S. and Canadian sides of the border! See all the sights and attractions and take the Journey Behind the Falls, or a ride on the historic "Maid of the Mist" boat. After an amazing day at the falls, you'll take an evening flight back to New York, where you will conclude your trip.
- Discover Niagara Falls on a full-day trip from New York City by air.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the falls from both the American and Canadian sides.
- Experience a Maid of the Mist boat ride or Journey Behind the Falls. (Depending on the season)
The Niagara Falls one day excursion departs daily, except for Sundays. This exciting, day-long excursion includes roundtrip airport-hotel transfers, airfare (roundtrip), a 6-hour sightseeing tour of Niagara Falls with a foreign language guide of your choice (English,Italian, and Spanish), lunch at the Penthouse restaurant with a full view of the Canadian Falls, and a Maid of the Mist boat ride (when in-season; mid-May until mid-October), or Cave of the Winds or Scenic Tunnel during the off-season.
- April and October: Monday to Friday
- May-September: departs daily except on Sundays
- November-March: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- No tours on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day, or in case of inclement weather.
- Pick-up time: around 3:00am to catch the 6:00am flight to Buffalo.
- Tour duration: about 13 hours.
- Departure and return point: pick-up and drop-off at hotels located between 14th and 59th streets. (Any client staying outside the allotted pick-up location has to meet at Hilton New York and Towers Hotel on 6th Avenue and 53rd Street).
- In the case their hotel is outside of this range, clients must go to the nearest pick up point that will be given at reconfirmation.
- Prices may vary and ALWAYS NEED TO BE RECONFIRMED.
- Available on a request basis only.
- Minimum of two guests required.
- Please be ready 15mn before your pick-up time.
- Available in English.
- Available in Italian, and Spanish (depending on the number of participants).
- Adult pricing applies to all visitors.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- For wheelchair accessibility, please notify us at time of booking.
- Tour price does not include optional gratuities.
- A fee of $150 per person will apply to cancellations received within 5 weeks up to 4 weeks prior to the departure date.
- Full price will apply to all cancellations within 4 weeks prior to departure.
- Price is subject to change following airfare increase. For any ticket booked with a surcharged, a 100% cancellation fee is applicable as of the day of purchase.
- Non U.S. Citizens are required to travel with a passport. Visas may be required for certain countries and must be delivered in the country of origin before departure.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS PRODUCT ATTENTIVELY.