Explore the most famous neighborhoods, attractions and places of interest in New York City. This 24-hour, all around town, hop-on hop-off double-decker tour will take you sightseeing in Downtown, Uptown, Harlem, and Brooklyn, and includes a night tour of Manhattan as well.
- Enjoy access to 24 hours of double-decker sightseeing in NYC.
- Explore Downtown, Uptown, Harlem, and Brooklyn.
- See some of New York City's most famous landmarks and attractions.
This tour also includes a cruise of New York City's harbor, and a ticket to the Museum of the City of New York. See Times Square, Madison Square Garden, Macy's, Empire State Building, SoHo, Chinatown, Little Italy, Site of the World Trade Center, Wall Street, Financial District, Battery Park South Street Seaport, Lower East Side, United Nations, Rockefeller Center, Carnegie Hall, Broadway Theatre District, and much more on this great tour!
- Available daily, year-round, weather permitting.
- Downtown Tour : departs every 25 minutes, from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Uptown and Harlem Tour : frequent departures, from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Brooklyn Tour : from 11am to 3pm
- Night Tour : departs at 6:30pm
- Ferry Hop-on, Hop-off: daily 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Museum of the City of New York: available from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
- Departure and return points: check tour map for more details.
- Please be at departure point at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- You must exchange your voucher at the Visitor Center in Times Square before boarding the bus at any of the designated stops.
- Child fare is for children between the ages of 3 and 11. Children under the age of 2 are free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Tour does not include meals and beverages, optional gratuities, or hotel pick-up and drop-off.