Enjoy a leisurely cruise as you view the beautiful fall foliage and the historic splendor along the Hudson River. Leave from New York City and stop in upstate New York for a picnic lunch and visit the fun Oktoberfest festivities at Bear mountain before heading back to NYC.
- Embark on a full-day cruise on the Hudson, from New York City to Bear Mountain.
- Admire the breathtaking scenery along the way.
- Enjoy German food, beer, and entertainment during Oktoberfest at Bear Mountain.
Enjoy German food, beer, entertainment, and more at this annual event. Your cruise to Bear Mountain will take you past the Palisades, Grant's Tomb, the George Washington Bridge and the Cloisters before making its way up the Hudson River. This cruise offers a great opportunity to see the beautiful fall foliage, and to enjoy the spectacular display of nature's colors.
Marvel at the fall scenery of Bear Mountain State Park, flagship of the Palisades Interstate Park System, and enjoy its facilities for two hours. Explore Trailside Museums and Zoo, Iona Island Estuarine Reserve and Bird Refuge, Perkins Tower, and more.
- Sailing Saturdays and Sundays in September and November
- Cruise duration: about 8 hours.
- Departure and return point: Pier 83 at West 42nd Street & 12th Avenue.
- Departure time: 9:00am.
- Boarding time: at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Available on a request basis only.
- Please notify us at least 72 hours in advance if you wish to book the picnic lunch.
- Outside food or beverages are not allowed on the boat.
- Cash Bar, drinks and snacks are available for purchase on board.
- Child fare is for children between the ages of 3 and 12.
- Children under the age of 3 are free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Boarding and Cruising times may vary. Actual cruise times will appear on your booking confirmation.
- Please be advised, there is a steep hillside trail leading to the Oktoberfest, and is not recommended for a person in a wheelchair.
- Tour price does not include meals and drinks, or optional gratuities.