If you are looking for a break from the hustle and bustle of New York City, exploring the Brooklyn Bridge by bike is an ideal getaway for a family outing, romantic escapade, or to spend quality time alone with mother nature!
- Convenient hourly rental from our stores located near Brooklyn Bridge
- Free color-coded route map, some of the key sites to visit include: Crossing Brooklyn Bridge, Little Italy, Chinatown and One World Trade Center.
- Flexibility to return bike to any Unlimited Biking locations without additional fee.
Touring through Lower Manhattan on a bicycle is an experience not to be missed, whether you
are a native New Yorker or visitor to the Big Apple. Unlimited Biking has all the
equipment you need to make an adventure out of visiting the famous, often-filmed neighborhoods in Lower Manhattan at your own pace.
- Rental duration: DayPASS
- Operates DAILY Year-round
- Departure Daily: November 1st - March 31st: 9am-5pm / April 1st - October 31st: 8am-8pm.
- Pick-Up/Drop-off at any of these locations: Unlimited Biking: Columbus Circle - 346 W. 57th Street, (between 8th and 9th Avenues), Unlimited Biking: Harlem - 111 W. 110th Street (Central Park North and Malcolm X Boulevard) or Unlimited Biking: Brooklyn Bridge - 38 Park Row (Park Row and Beekman Street)
Seasonal: April 1- October 31: Unlimited Biking: Hudson River - 455 12th Avenue (Pier 78, 38th Street and 12th Ave).
- Select from a variety of high quality bicycles.
- Helmets are required for all riders and are provided at the departure point.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. Bring comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Please bring photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of bikes.
- Penalties apply to lost or stolen bikes.
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own.
- Bike malfunction due to customer misuse is not refundable and penalty may apply.