Embark on a fabulous bike ride, exploring the sites of world-famous Central Park. Enjoy spectacular views of the Hudson River and city skyline before heading to the famous 843-acre Central Park designed by Frederick Law Olmstead.
- Explore the world-famous Central Park by bicycle.
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Hudson River and NYC skyline.
- Visit famous sites such as Shakespeare Garden, Belvedere Castle and many more.
While on tour, you will also get a chance to visit and enjoy famous sites such as the Strawberry Fields International Peace Garden, Belvedere Castle, Shakespeare Garden and many more! This fun and exciting tour is suitable for all levels of fitness and is conducted at a leisurely pace for the convenience of all participants.
- Tour runs daily from January 13 to December 16, weather permitting.
- Departure time: 2:00 pm
- Tour duration: about 2-3 hours.
- Departure/Ending Point: 451 Columbus Avenue
- Please be at departure point 15 minutes early for check-in.
- Tour available in English.
- Tour available on a request basis only.
- Tour length: about 12 miles / 19 km
- Difficulty: moderate riding.
- Child fare is for children under the age of 12.
- Children must be at least 1 year old and wear a helmet.
- Tour is not recommended for children under the age of 12.
- All guests are required to bring a valid photo ID.
- Trailer carriage and tandem add-ons are available for children. Please notify us at the time of booking.
- Helmets are required for all riders and are provided at the departure point.
- Tour price includes bike and helmet rental and a bottle of water.
- Tour price does not include meals and beverages, optional gratuities, or hotel pick-up and drop-off.