A pedicab tour is a great way to see the attractions without spending any effort. Be lead along Central Park's scenic paths at a casual pace, enjoying many unique attractions, memorable movie scene locations and distinguished landmarks. Delight in a 360-degree view of the park as you sit back and relax.
- Great for families who want to take a ride in the park together.
- Learn about Central Park's history and design.
- Enjoy a brisk relaxing ride while taking in all of Central Park along the route.
Pedicab tours are a fun and comprehensive way to see the real Central Park, allowing for the option to roam around and take pictures at designated stops. It is an enjoyable and eco-friendly way of moving around. Riding in a pedicab is not only ideal but also one of the best ways to savor the lovely Central Park environment.
- Operates: Daily: All year.
- Store hours: Oct - Apr: 9am-5pm / May - September: 9am-7pm.
- Pick-Up: Unlimited Biking - 56 W 56th Street (bet. 5th and 6th Ave). 3 Blocks south of Central Park.
- Clients must show-up 15 minutes prior.
- Prices are per ride, max. 3 people per pedicab.
- Pedicab tours are through the park and cover nearly 2 miles.
- The duration of the tour is about 1 hour.
- Tours can be extended to include any neighborhood in Manhattan.
- One pedicab can hold up to 2 adults and 1 child. Seat belts are available.
- All pedicab tours start and finish at the Unlimited Biking. You can finish the tour at a different location.
- There will be multiple stops during the tour where you will go for a short walk. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Pedicabs have canopies and blankets are provided given the seasonal conditions.