One of the best ways to see fabulous New York City! As you enjoy the landmark backdrop, colorful commentary from expert NYC tour guides punctuates the experience. From the Statue of Liberty to the famous Brooklyn Bridge, you'll see dazzling views of Manhattan's sparkling skyline on this two-hour Harbor Lights cruise.
- Embark on a two-hour evening cruise along Manhattan's coastline.
- Marvel at amazing views of NYC's glittering skyline from the Hudson River.
- Enjoy entertaining and informative tour commentary on board.
This two-hour sunset cruise provides remarkable views of the New York City skyline as the ship sails down the Hudson, cruises around Battery Park, up the East River and back to the 42nd Street Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises pier.
- March - December 30: daily at 7pm.
- Cruise duration: Approximately 2 hours.
- Departure and return point: Pier 83 at West 42nd Street & 12th Avenue.
- Boarding time: 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board.
- Child fare is for children between the ages of 3 and 12.
- Children under the age of 3 are free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Boarding and cruising times may vary. Actual cruise times will appear on your booking confirmation.
- The vessel is wheelchair accessible; however, the toilets are not wheelchair accessible.
- Tour price does not include meals and drinks, or optional gratuities.