A great cruise if you're short on time! Give yourself two hours and experience the grandeur of mid and lower Manhattan on the Landmark Cruise. You'll enjoy magnificent views of the world's premier skyline as well as an up close and personal view of the Statue of Liberty.
- Embark on a 1.5h cruise along mid and lower Manhattan.
- Marvel at amazing views of NYC's skyline from the Hudson River.
- Get a close-up view of the Statue of Liberty.
This entertaining ride will cruise down the Hudson, around Battery Park, up the East River and under the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges to the United Nations before making its way back along the same route.
- Jan - March 09: 3:30pm
- March 10 - April 27: 12:30pm, 3:30pm
- April 28 - Sept 03: 11:00am, 12:30pm, 2:00pm, 3:30pm
- Sept 4 - Oct 28: 11:00am, 12:30pm, 3:30pm
- Oct 29 - Dec 31: 3:30pm
- Cruise duration: Approximately 1.5 hours.
- Departure and return point: Pier 83 at West 42nd Street & 12th Avenue.
- Boarding time: At least 45 minutes prior to departure.
- It is not necessary to select a time or date. Please bring your receipt to the ticket window and exchange it for a boarding pass.
- Allow yourself 45 minutes for ample ticketing and boarding time.
- Receipt of purchase is valid for one year.
- Child fare is for children between the ages of 3 and 12.
- Children under the age of 3 are free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Boarding and cruising times may vary. Actual cruise times will appear on your booking confirmation.
- The vessel is wheelchair accessible; however, the toilets are not wheelchair accessible.
- Tour price does not include meals and drinks, or optional gratuities.