This fun and informative tour is ideal if your time in New York City is limited. Hop aboard for a quick, 60-minute harbor cruise to the Statue of Liberty from Midtown Manhattan and enjoy a fully narrated tour by a knowledgeable tour guide!
- Embark on a 1-hour harbor cruise from Midtown to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
- Marvel at amazing views of NYC's skyline from the Hudson River.
- Enjoy entertaining and informative tour commentary on board.
Hop onboard for a quick and inspirational harbor cruise! Admire the majestic Lady Liberty while learning about the history of not only the statue, but also Ellis Island, the historic immigration center and the World Financial Center. Gaze upwards at the awesome skyscrapers that make the fabulous NYC skyline come alive!
Special schedule Thanksgiving Day, Closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
Cruise duration about 60 minutes.
Departure and return point: Pier 83 at West 42nd Street & 12th Avenue.
Boarding time: at least 45 minutes prior to departure.
- Jan - March 09: 10:00AM, 1:30PM.
- March 10 - April 27: 10:30AM, 2:30PM.
- April 28 - Oct 28: 10:30AM, 2:30PM, 4:30PM.
- Oct 29 - Dec 31: 10:00AM, 1:30PM.
- Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board.
- Child fare is for children between the ages of 3 and 12.
- Children under the age of 3 are free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Boarding and cruising times may vary. Actual cruise times will appear on your booking confirmation.
- The vessel is wheelchair accessible; however, the toilets are not wheelchair accessible.
- Tour price does not include meals and drinks, or optional gratuities.