One of our must-do NYC bus tours for first-time visitors! Accompanied by one of our local tour guides, visit New York attractions and world-renowned landmarks, and experience the city's vibrant multicultural diversity.
Though similar to our "New York, New York" tour, this tour also grants you access to the Statue of Liberty and/or Ellis Island. Book now! Come and join us for one of the best New York sightseeing tours!
- From Central Park to Battery Park, visit New York attractions, and see some of Manhattan most iconic landmarks and sights.
- Enjoy a memorable New York sightseeing tour from the comfort of our deluxe buses.
- Enjoy walking stops along the way to take pictures and explore the neighborhoods we visit.
- Learn about the city's history from a knowledgeable and certified local tour guide.
- Get tickets to see the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Museum of Immigration.
If you are looking for things to do in Manhattan, this New York sightseeing tour was designed especially for you!
Not only will you see the best places to visit in New York, you will also get ideas and tips on things to do in NYC for the remainder of your New York City trip.
Accompanied by a local certified guide, you will see the main New York attractions and learn about their history, discover the different facets of "The City" and witness its vibrant diversity.
Climb on board one of our comfortable deluxe coaches and tour New York City's famous attractions. Our new itinerary inlcudes multiple stops to walk around the many neighborhoods of Manhattan. See iconic sites such as Columbus Circle, Rockefeller Center, Central Park and Fifth Avenue, Times Square, the Chrysler and Empire State Buildings. Explore Greenwich Village, SoHo, the bustling streets of Chinatown, Little Italy's sidewalk cafes and the busy Wall Street area. See the 9/11 Memorial's twin reflecting pools and from Battery Park, enjoy the view of the Statue of Liberty in all of her majesty, before returning to midtown.
From Battery Park, what better way to complete a perfect morning than with a visit of the Statue Liberty, America's most famous national monument. Your guide will drop you off at the ferry where you can enjoy at a boat ride to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. You can explore both islands at your own pace.
A memorable tour, that will give you a good idea of what New York is all about.
- Apr-Dec: tour operates FRI and SAT. Jan-Mar: tour operates SAT only
- Departure time: 9:30am.
- Tour duration: about 4 hours.
- Departure point: 690 Eighth Avenue.
- Return point: Times Square area.
- Please be at departure point at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Tour available in English and French.
- Drop off at Battery Park for Statue of Liberty / Ellis Island visit.
- Return to midtown after Statue of Liberty / Ellis Island visit is not included.
- Child fare is for children between the ages of 3 and 11.
- Children under the age of 5 not occupying a seat will not be charged.
- For wheelchair accessibility, please contact us at least 1 month in advance.
- Tour price does not include meals and beverages, optional gratuities or hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- The duration of the of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island boat ride and museum visit is at your leisure.
- The return is on your own.
Ratings based on 1 Verified Review
by lexie182 @Tripadvisor
Merci à Serge d'avoir ensoleillé notre journée ! Cet homme est extraordinaire et nous a apprit énormément d'anecdotes sur New York ! Visite de Manhattan et de Brooklyn.
Nous vous remercions d'avoir choisi les tours d' Harlem Spirituals / New York Visions pour découvrir les quartiers de New York. C' est avec plaisir que nous partagerons avec Serge votre gentil message.