Embark on a fabulous bike ride, exploring the sites of world-famous Central Park South, Times Square, Herald Square and much more. Enjoy spectacular views of the Hudson River.
- Explore the world-famous Central Park.
- You will be well-informed about the area's history, movie locations, and other little-known facts.
- Visit famous sites such as Herald Square, Highline, The Hudson River and many more.
New York City arguably has more great sights per mile than anywhere else in the world, so why not make the absolute most of it with a 3-hour, 9-mile bike adventure through the city that never sleeps? Starting in Midtown, the tour stops by Lincoln Center, Times Square, the Highline, and many more, ending downtown at the South Street Seaport, the historic neighborhood just below the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Tour runs daily, year-round.
- Departure time: 11:00 am
- Tour duration: 3 hours.
- Departure: 111 W. 110th Street (between Adam Clayton Powell Jr and Malcolm X Boulevards) /Ending Point: Unlimited Biking: Brooklyn Bridge - 38 Park Row (corner of Park Row and Beekman Street)
- Please be at departure point 15 minutes early for check-in.
- Tour available in English.
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own.
- Tour length: about 9 miles / 14 km
- Difficulty: moderate riding.
- Child fare is for children under the age of 12.
- Children must be at least 1 year old and wear a helmet.
- All guests are required to bring a valid photo ID.
- Helmets are required for all riders and are provided at the departure point.
- Tour price includes bike and helmetal, bicycle chain lock, and full color illustrated map with key attractions included.
- Tour price does not include meals and beverages, optional gratuities, or hotel pick-up and drop-off.