Come enjoy a brunch unlike any other with full views of the Manhattan skyline, complete with a full open bar.
- Embark on a 2-hour tour around Manhattan
- Enjoy a luxury Brunch with Champagne open bar
- Sail across New York Harbor on board a hand-built, Gatsby-era yacht.
Join us for a Sunday brunch unlike any other! Enjoy a plentiful buffet while you take in close-up views of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and the Manhattan skyline aboard the historic schooner Shearwater. This package includes a delicious buffet, tea and coffee service as well as a champagne open bar. Menu includes assorted muffins, homemade breads and cakes, bagels, salmon and assorted meats and cheeses.
- Cruise runs on Saturdays and Sundays, from end of April to October, weather permitting.
- Departure times: 11:00 a.m.
- Cruise duration: Approximately 120 minutes.
- Departure and return point: North Cove Marina located behind the World financial Center (Brookfield Place) on the Hudson River.
- Boarding time: 45 mins prior to departure.
- Available on a request basis only.
- Child fare is for children under the age of 12.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Boarding and cruising times may vary. Actual cruise times will appear on your booking confirmation.
- This cruise is wheelchair accessible.