An intimate and thrilling way to visit New York's magnificent harbor! This 90-minute day sail offers the perfect opportunity to sit back and relax while you take in close-up views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the Manhattan skyline.
- Sail across New York Harbor on board a hand-built, Gatsby-era yacht.
- Marvel at amazing views of NYC's most legendary landmarks and iconic skyline.
Hand built in 1929 from native hardwoods, the 82-foot schooner Shearwater harkens back to a bygone era of yachting. New York City's only floating designated landmark, Shearwater has been taking New Yorkers and the city's visitors sailing around the harbor since 2001.
Having celebrated more than 85 birthdays, and still going strong with graceful sailing, the Gatsby-era yacht comfortably accommodates up to 48 passengers and departs daily from lower Manhattan's North Cove Marina on public sails and private charters.
- Cruise runs daily, from end of April to end of October, weather permitting.
- Departure times: Monday through Friday at 12:30 p.m. and 2:45 p.m. Saturdays at 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. Sundays at 2:00 p.m.
- Cruise duration: Approximately 90 minutes.
- Departure and return point: North Cove Marina at Brookfield Place (World Financial Center) on the Hudson River.
- Boarding time: 30 mins prior to departure.
- There are no beverages included in the ticket price.
- Child fare is for children under the ages of 12.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Boarding and cruising times may vary. Actual cruise times will appear on your booking confirmation.
- Tour price does not include drinks, meals, or optional gratuities.