Admire New York City's most iconic landmarks and its glimmering nighttime skyline while enjoying complimentary champagne on board! You will undoubtedly be left in awe by the magic of this cruise.
- Embark on a one-hour nighttime cruise.
- Admire the City's famous skyline and the Statue of Liberty.
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne.
See the dazzling Lady Liberty as she stands illuminated from her base all the way to her crown, the Brooklyn Bridge's famous "necklace lights", and of course the Empire State Building in all its majesty! These are just a few of the many landmarks you will enjoy on this fantastic cruise.
- Cruise runs daily, April to October, weather permitting.
- Closed on July 4th, December 25th and 31st.
- Departure time: 7:00 p.m.
- Cruise duration: Approximately 1 hour.
- Departure and return point: Pier 16 at South Street Seaport.
- Boarding time: at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Cash Bar, drinks and snacks are available for purchase on board.
- Child fare is for children between the ages of 3 and 12.
- Children under the age of 3 are free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Boarding and cruising times may vary. Actual cruise times will appear on your booking confirmation.
- The vessel is wheelchair accessible; however, note that the top deck is not wheelchair accessible.
- Tour price does not include meals and drinks, or optional gratuities.