Part tour, part theatrical extravaganza, this interactive bus tour is an experience unlike any other in the city.
- A 75-Minute Interactive Entertainment Ride
- A stadium-style, side-facing seating with a panoramic view
- Emblematic places such as Times Square, Grand Central Terminal, Bryant Park, the Empire State Building, Carnegie Hall and MORE!
Climb on board this technologically advanced bus that will show you a new side of Manhattan, complete with fascinating facts, history and live performances. This experience features on-board Broadway performers, 40 plasma monitors, 3,000 LED lights and five exterior LED arrays.
- THE RIDE show departs from 42nd Street at 8th Avenue in front of Chevy’s Mexican Restaurant.
- Runs daily, schedule on request
- Adult pricing applies to all participants.
- Children under the age of 6 not permitted.
- THE RIDE is not wheel chair accessible