When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour will show a different side of filming in Manhattan, through the lens of some beloved characters.!
- Stop at Monk’s Diner from Seinfeld.
- Spot locations from the romantic classic When Harry Met Sally.
- Explore locations from How I Met Your Mother, Trainwreck, Black Swan, Cruel Intentions and more.
- Stop at the café where Meg Ryan’s character is ‘stood up’ in You’ve Got Mail.
- Pass the museum seen in Men in Black, When in Rome, and Mr. Popper’s Penguins.
Hundreds of locations north of Times Square have been featured on the big and small screens, but are so often overshadowed by more popular neighborhoods!
Beginning north of Times Square and heading through the beautiful and historic Upper West Side and Upper East Side, fans of all ages will experience a New York City they’ve seen on screen but may have missed on family vacations and school field trips.
- Available Thursdays and Saturdays at 2pm, year-round, weather permitting.
- Tour duration: about 2 hours.
- Departure point: 55th Street between 8th Ave & Broadway
- Please be at departure point at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Available on a request basis only. Reservations are necessary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Tour does not include meals and beverages, optional gratuities, or hotel pick-up and drop-off.