New York City Sightseeing Tour
Welcome to the bustling metropolis of New York City, the city that never sleeps!
A sightseeing tour of this iconic city is an experience unlike any other. With its towering skyscrapers, diverse neighborhoods, and world-renowned landmarks, there’s never a dull moment in the Big Apple. From the dazzling lights of Times Square to the tranquil beauty of Central Park, the city offers something for everyone. With a knowledgeable tour guide and comfortable transportation, visitors can expect an unforgettable experience that showcases the best of what New York City has to offer. Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a seasoned traveler, a sightseeing tour of New York City is a must-do activity that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
So put on your walking shoes, grab your camera, and let’s explore the sights and sounds of this vibrant city together!
If you want to learn more about the symbol of modern manufacturing in New York City, check out the Brooklyn Heights & DUMBO Walking Tour.
- Explore the midtown’s vibrant atmosphere by visiting the Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Grand Central Station, and the Empire State Building.
- Visit uptown’s most popular landmarks: Columbus Circle, Lincoln Center, Central Park, Fifth Avenue, and Museum Mile. Uptown and downtown Manhattan are central locations for our African American Heritage Tour.
- Stroll along the vibrant and colorful streets of Little Italy, Chinatown, and the World Trade Center area.
- Discover the lifestyle of the fashionable neighborhoods in downtown New York such as Chelsea, Greenwich Village, and SoHo
If you wish to dive deeper into New York’s vibrant culture, check out our Triboro tour of the Bronx, Brooklyn & Queens.
Immerse yourself in other unique NYC neighborhoods with our exciting collection of New York City tours!
- Tour Guide
- Photo Stops
- Ferry & Cable Car Tickets
- Tips/gratuity for guide and driver
|Price||Starting at $99 (ages 12 and up)|
|Departure Time||9 AM|
|Meeting Point||The Hotel|
|Supported Languages||English & French *based on availability - German, Italian, Spanish|
- The tour is not suitable for pets.
- Children must be accompanied by adults.
- For passengers with no mobility and or on wheelchairs, we recommend giving us at least 4 weeks’ notice so that we can secure a coach with a wheelchair lift if available,
- A maximum of one person in a wheelchair can be accommodated per bus and this service is subject to confirmation
- Wheelchair lifts are 49" X 28" and can carry a maximum weight limit of 700 lbs. We kindly ask that you submit the dimensions and model of the chair as bus lifts may not be able to accommodate scooters and other large-sized electric chairs.
- With advance notice, wheelchair-bound customers with some mobility can be accommodated in the front rows of the tour bus with their wheelchairs folded away in the luggage compartment. Someone must accompany customers with special needs to assist them on the coach.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Check out our terms & conditions for more information.
- Contact Us for other questions or requests.
- Cancellations received 2 days before the tour date will be assessed a processing fee equivalent to 50% of the initial reservation.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours before the tour date will be assessed a 100% cancellation fee.
- Unused tickets are non-refundable. No-shows are not refunded.
Learning about Hamilton. The Tour Guide shared extensive information about the founding father in two languages and kept us, tourists, engaged throughout the entire trip. Fascinating, well informed and great... read more
November 8, 2022
Beautiful People, Beautiful Voices - The pick-up point for the tour is 690 8th Ave - there was a tour rep at the door and our group of around 40 waited on the sidewalk for... read more
July 31, 2022
On another level - Great experience in this one. Our tour guide Alvin provided us with many interesting information for the Harlem area.
The gospel was out of this world for believers... read more
July 25, 2022