NYC Private Graffiti Workshop
Discover the vibrant world of New York City’s urban art scene with a private graffiti workshop. Led by an experienced graffiti artist, this workshop will immerse you in the history and techniques of this dynamic art form. You’ll explore the social and political messages behind graffiti and gain insight into the diverse styles and forms within the genre.
With personalized instruction and guidance from your artist, you’ll have the opportunity to create your own piece of graffiti art. Whether you’re a graffiti artist or a beginner, this workshop is designed to be accessible and engaging for all levels.
Don’t miss out on this chance to experience one of the most iconic art forms of the city that never sleeps. To dive deeper into this style, you can explore the artistic neighborhoods with our Private Williamsburg and Bushwick tour!
If you want to explore more exciting NYC highlights, don’t miss our collection of New York City tours.
- Tour Guide
- Round-trip Transportation by Car
- 75-90 minute graffiti workshop with artist and materials
- Tips/gratuity for the guide and driver
|Price||Adults (ages 12-99): starting at $691|
|Departure Time||You pick the departure time|
|Meeting Point||690 8th Ave, 10036 New York County, New York, United States|
|Supported Languages||English & French *based on availability - German, Italian, Spanish|
- The tour is not suitable for pets. Only service pets are allowed.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- The location is near public transportation.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- Private tour ensures personalized attention and a flexible itinerary.
- Check out our terms & conditions for more information.
- Cancellations received 2 days before the tour date will be assessed a processing fee equivalent to 50% of the initial reservation.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours before the tour date will be assessed a 100% cancellation fee.
- Unused tickets are non-refundable. No-shows are not refunded.
Learning about Hamilton. The Tour Guide shared extensive information about the founding father in two languages and kept us, tourists, engaged throughout the entire trip. Fascinating, well informed and great... read more
November 8, 2022
Beautiful People, Beautiful Voices - The pick-up point for the tour is 690 8th Ave - there was a tour rep at the door and our group of around 40 waited on the sidewalk for... read more
July 31, 2022
On another level - Great experience in this one. Our tour guide Alvin provided us with many interesting information for the Harlem area.
The gospel was out of this world for believers... read more
July 25, 2022