Brooklyn Heights & DUMBO Walking Tour
Explore Brooklyn Heights by learning about its rich history. The borough has become a symbol of modern manufacturing and Brooklynites take pride in the Brooklyn Made Trademark – a testament to all things created locally. The neighborhood is known for its picturesque brownstones and stunning views of the Manhattan skyline. Visitors can wander down tree-lined streets and admire the beautiful architecture of the area’s historic homes. You will explore Brooklyn Bridge Park, an urban sanctuary with green spaces, public art, and even a beach.
Then, you will head to DUMBO (Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass) where you will find an amazing waterfront community and tech hub nestled between The Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges. Visitors can stroll along the waterfront and take in the stunning views of the East River and the Manhattan skyline.
Overall, this Brooklyn Heights & DUMBO walking tour offers you a unique opportunity to explore two of Brooklyn’s most iconic neighborhoods and to discover the history, architecture, and culture that make them so special.
If you want to explore more of the city, we also offer an interesting and detailed NYC Sightseeing Tour!
Don’t miss out on our offers and explore the complete collection of NYC tours today.
- Experience Brooklyn’s cultural and architectural diversity
- See beautiful brownstones, limestones, re-imagined carriage houses, industrial live-work lofts, and a plethora of churches.
- Enjoy the stunning views of the East River and the Empire State Building.
- Visit Brooklyn Bridge Park and enjoy the New York City skyline.
To keep discovering the enchantment of other neighborhoods in New York City, consider taking the Triboro Tour of the Bronx, Brooklyn, and Queens.
- Tour Guide
- Ferry & Cable Car Tickets
- Tips/graturity for the guide
- Other meals and beverages
|Price||Adults: starting at $75 (ages 12 and up) Children: starting at $60 (ages 3-11)|
|Departure Time||9:30 AM|
|Meeting Point||690 8th Ave, 10036 New York County, New York, United States|
|Supported Languages||English & French *based on availability - German, Italian, Spanish|
- The tour is not suitable for pets.
- The tour is not suitable for people with mobility issues.
- Children must be accompanied by adults.
- Bring a stroller if you are coming to the tour with little children.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Check out our terms & conditions for more information.
- Cancellations received 2 days before the tour date will be assessed a processing fee equivalent to 50% of the initial reservation.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours before the tour date will be assessed a 100% cancellation fee.
- Unused tickets are non-refundable. No-shows are not refunded.
Learning about Hamilton. The Tour Guide shared extensive information about the founding father in two languages and kept us, tourists, engaged throughout the entire trip. Fascinating, well informed and great... read more
November 8, 2022
Beautiful People, Beautiful Voices - The pick-up point for the tour is 690 8th Ave - there was a tour rep at the door and our group of around 40 waited on the sidewalk for... read more
July 31, 2022
On another level - Great experience in this one. Our tour guide Alvin provided us with many interesting information for the Harlem area.
The gospel was out of this world for believers... read more
July 25, 2022